- Henry, 1st Earl of Carnarvon (1741-1811)Henry Herbert, 1st Earl of Carnarvon
- Henry, 2nd Earl of Carnarvon (1772-1833)Colonel Henry George Herbert, 2nd Earl of Carnarvon
- Henry, 3rd Earl of Carnarvon (1831-1890)Henry John George Herbert, 3rd Earl of Carnarvon
- George, 5th Earl of Carnarvon (1866-1923)George Edward Stanhope Molyneux Herbert, 5th Earl of Carnarvon
- Henry, 6th Earl of Carnarvon (1898-1987)Henry George Alfred Marius Victor Francis Herbert, 6th Earl of Carnarvon
- Henry, 7th Earl of Carnarvon (1923-2001)Henry George Reginald Molyneux Herbert, 7th Earl of Carnarvon
- Music Room - A baroque ceiling painted in the 1730s and walls adorned with tapestries.
- Dining Room - Decorated with Van Dyck's great equestrian portrait of Charles I, as well as two other paintings by the Flemish Baroque artist.Abbey' 10 facts about the show's real castle
- Saloon - The heart of the house both physically and socially has leather wall coverings hung in the 1860s.
- Library - Over 5,650 books in the Library, the earliest being from the 16th century.
- Smoking Room - The Smoking Room is adorned with paintings from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, some of Dutch origin.
- Drawing Room - Decorated in the "rococo revival" style.